The cancellation policy will vary depending on each shop individually. In most cases, after you confirm the order from the shop confirmation E-mail, you will be unable to cancel your order. To confirm the shop's cancellation policy, please check the shop's information page or contact the shop directly.https://chat.ichiba.faq.rakuten.co.jp/[How to Modify or Cancel an Order]
Depending on each shop's policy, it may be possible to modify or cancel an order from your Purchase History.
To do so, access your Purchase History and select the order you would like to modify or cancel by clicking “Display
If a red “Change Order” button is displayed, click to modify or cancel your order.
If you are unable to cancel your order through your Purchase History, please contact the shop directly, and
remember to provide your order number. [My Order was Cancelled]
When you receive a cancellation E-mail from a shop, it means that the shop was unable to process your order.
Common reasons why a shop may cancel your order include:
- The shop could not accept your credit card
- The order process was not complete
- You placed the order twice
- You did not respond to the shop's E-mail to confirm their shipping fees
- Import restrictions in your country or region
- The shop does not provide international shipping to your country or region
To understand why your order was cancelled, please contact the shop directly, and remember to provide your order number.